Hello again everyone, this week was pretty exciting for me because…I was sailing! For five days my class and me went sailing with S.A.L.T.S a Christian sailing program it was pretty sweet. We only really had one day of actual sailing though but I didn’t really mind I just liked being out on the ocean I didn’t care if we were motoring of sailing. The food was really good but I didn’t really think there was enough. We did lots of fun stuff we explored some island, picked some apples, and they set up a rope swing for us to use. The water was so cold! But it was definitely worth it.
Now onto the important stuff God. I dint really feel like I was very close to Him on this trip simply because we didn’t get a lot of alone time and we were always busy. The few times that I was able to be alone with God were pretty good I started to read through Ecclesiastes which I found really interesting and I never really went through it before. Every night we sang songs including worship songs, that was pretty cool. Cool might not be the right word… when we did worship I felt really close to God is what I guess I’m trying to say.
Coming up this week in Matt’s life… out trip tomorrow caving shopping and swimming and then a guy’s night…. I’m not quite sure what we are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, where are the sailing pictures? Show the water, show the boat!! We wanna see!!!
ReplyDeleteI SECOND THAT COMMENT!!!
ReplyDelete