Well this was our last week of Kaleo before we go home for Christmas break and it was an amazing way to end it. Tuesday we had a talent show, which was sooooo; much fun I was in a couple parts of it. My friend Josh wanted me to sing a song in a band with him, I did it and I actually hated that part. Other than that I had a blast I helped in an improve skit and I taught some self defense to which was definitely my favorite part. The next day a couple of us went to help serve at a seniors Christmas dinner. I poured some coffee here and there but next thing you know they want me to dress up as Santa! I walked around to spread Christmas cheer I gave hugs and blew kisses it was a lot of fun. After that, I sat out near the door and handed out oranges to the school kids who came to sing to the seniors also a blast. But after that my Santa duties were over and I was back to being a server, we helped take the stuff down and were fed a delicious turkey lunch. The next day we were off to Vancouver for a youth workers conference and it was so much fun I learned so much. My favorite speaker’s name was Rene (I forget her last name). she gave her testimony which was very moving, she talked about time and “passing the torch” to the younger generations. And a lot of other stuff (I wish I wasn’t so tired when she spoke so I paid better attention) the days were long and tiring and I am glad that I am back and ready to get some rest. Even more than that I am ready to go home I know I have said that in the like that last 3 or 4 blogs but as you can tell I really cannot wait. Lately I have been learning a lot about God’s will and trying to find out what he wants me to do in certain situations. but it seems like when I talk to people they feel as though they need to do something different than what he is telling me, its really confusing and kind of stressful but I will figure it out, you know…read my bible, pray, it should work out. I feel as though I did so much this week but I just do not know what it was or what to write. So that being said I am afraid my last post of the semester is going to have to be a short one. Love you guys…whoever is reading this…Mom Kristie and whoever else.
farewell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment