Monday, January 18, 2010

No one is here this weekend

Well everyone this was our second week in and it was a lot better than last week, only two days of class, Jim is teaching us Camp Ministry its pretty easy but I also found it really interesting we have the last couple classes next week I think. I got a lot of work that’s coming up pretty soon mostly just small stuff but there is a lot. This week in youth was a pretty rough week the kids weren’t doing a very good job at paying attention, the one kid, Colton who usually glues the rest of the group together and gets them to pay attention wasn’t able to come which just threw the rest of the night off. I have been feeling a lot better than I was last week and looking forward more to the rest of the semester than I had. Hopefully this continues. This coming week we are going to be snowboarding and skiing at Mount Washington, its going to be some long days and I hope I nobody gets hurt. God has been showing me a lot lately I’m starting to think that its more than I can handle, pray for me to be able to absorb all of this because it’s been putting a lot on my mind that I feel as though I am not being able to handle along with all the other stresses of Kaleo. I know he is showing me something even through all of this stress (with all he is showing me and all of Kaleo) I just need to find out what it is. I am really looking forward to working in the Olympics and all the sweet conversations I am going to have I pray that God will be able to speak through me when I am there, that he will give me the words to say and the right things to pray for. This past weekend all of the staff were gone and we had our “Kaleo-sitters” Tyler and Nikki both of them are pretty awesome people. We watched some snowboarding videos and had a birthday party for Emma, and I got a bunch of homework done…it was a pretty sweet weekend. I’m sorry this blog is so short but I guess I am just making up for how long the last one was lol J
- matt

No comments:

Post a Comment