Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Are you standing or sitting?

Well well well everyone I am sure you are wondering where my blog was last week, you see the thing is, I didn’t do it but I have a good excuse, I was off battle bears who were carrying sharks and throwing them at people, the town of crofton needed to be saved and I was the one they turned to. That’s my story and I am sticking to it. Last weekend I went off to go shred some more gnar (snowboard) with my youth kids it was a lot of fun and I got closer with a lot of them, I need to remember to keep them in my prayers I realized that weekend that I have kind of neglected to pray for them but they really do need the prayers. The rest of the week was pretty laid back just did homework and got prepared for the Olympics, and now were here. Ive worked the last four days and finally have today off it has been a lot of fun meeting people and having some good conversations, god has opened a door for us there and I think we are taking full advantage of that. One man I met was a little bit socially awkward but he was asking so many amazing questions about God and what we believe my heart truly goes out to this guy, if I can just affect this one guys life and no one else’s I will feel good about what I did here. I pray that I am going to be able to talk to him again and that he is going to ask some sweet questions I gave him my email I hope he sends me something soon with some questions. I feel like he is a camper at camp again, I honestly love when he asks me questions and I have the answers just pray that I would be able to give the right answers to them. The other day he started asking me about martyrdom, which isn’t exactly the talk you want to have when trying to lead someone to Christ. I had the day off today and I think I am getting sick so if you guys could all just be praying that I would stay healthy so that I can continue to work at the Olympics thanks a lot :)
matt

No comments:

Post a Comment