Well well well, what can I say about this week in Kaleo. We had our Old Testament Literature class, which was by far may favorite. The reading for it was interesting and do was the class, there wasn’t even that much of a work load. But we did have an exam today, most of the class didn’t feel to good about how they did. But I felt like I did fine so im not to worried. This week in our youth group was really cool even though none of my kids showed up. I was put with the grade sevens (I am usually with the grade sixes). They had a really good conversation, apparently the only good one so far. The theme of the week was being born again. But the group I was with ended up talking about how accepting Christ changes someone, we used the example of Paul “the worst sinner of them all” and how God changed him. I was unable to go to church this week because I was once again working at camp, doing maintenance. I found that to be more a blessing than I thought it would. Because last week I was not able to give my all into my work because I was sick this week was much better. I felt as though I was working for the Lord. This week I have been reading through James and I think it is my new favorite book in the bible I look at the book and I realized I underlined almost every other verse. This week is our 24/7 week of prayer and I already had two sessions in the room. My first one was kind of slow I was one of the first people in there and I found my self just sitting there in silence a lot of them time. However today was awesome I went in with my friend Matthew Newton we started by praying for each other and then for the people had written things around the room. By then end, I wrote some encouragements for certain people and wrote down something I want people to pray for me. I really look forward to this week, I am in there everyday and I only think that it will get better. But I have a lot of work to do this week so I hope I will be able to remained focused on God but still be able to get my work done.
Thanks for listening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment