Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'M BEACHED DEEZ BREW

Hey everyone this week was pretty awesome for me, we started the week off by surfing which –although I was no good at surfing- was amazing, the views were amazing we stopped at some really cool sites that really reveled God’s awesomeness there were giant trees, beautiful mountains and a really cool river. That night we stayed in a church, which honestly wasn’t very comfortable, but it was good enough. I wasn’t expecting a five star hotel or anything J earlier the first night we had some pretty sweet worship which I helped lead for a bit and then I handed my bass of to my friend jade. So the next day we started surfing and I really sucked so I stopped pretty early but I still had a lot of fun on the trip. Due to the trip I wasn’t able to go to youth group but that’s okay I had a lot of work to do on my essay. For the first time this in a while I was able tyo actually attend a church service instead of working in the Sunday school. Reading week is coming up and I am pretty excited me and a couple other people are hoping we can go on some sweet day trips to Victoria and Salt Spring. But I am also need to get some work done this week but I’m not to worried about it I’ve been pretty good at doing my work so far in kaleo. Well anyway that’s my week and my week coming up I lok forward to writing you once again J.
Prayer Requests: I’m feeling kind of home sick

1 comment:

  1. Home is sick of having you so far away!! However the weeks are going back sooo fast, Dec 12th is just around the corner. Keep up the good work Matt, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete